Each year, NNCC supports your efforts to excel with a wide variety of awards, scholarships, and grants. We recently awarded 2021 honors to NNCC certificants in several categories:
Advocacy Award Winners: UC Davis Health – Inpatient Renal Unit
Submitted by: Vincent C. Paracuelles, Sacramento, CA
Winning unit receives $1,000, a plaque to display in their facility, and recognition by NNCC in newsletter, social media, and all events where NNCC exhibits.
Clinical/Technical Career Mobility Scholarship Winners
- Micale R. Jensen, CCHT, Albertville, MN
- Christina M. Jones, CCHT, Irving, TX
- Lisa Marie Costanzo, CCHT, Russell, PA
- Sequoia C. Blount, CCHT, Warren, MI
- Tramayne R Bone, CCHT, Maumelle, AR
Each winner receives a $3,000 scholarship paid to their school to further their education in the heath science field.
Advanced Practice Nurse Career Mobility Scholarship Winners
- Janae Nichole Harper, MSN, APRN, AGNP, CNN-NP, Kalispell, MT
- Analiza P. Guerrero, CRNP, CNN-NP, Delran, NJ
Each winner receives a $5,000 scholarship paid to their school to further to their education in an accredited nursing doctoral program (DNP or PhD).
Please join us in congratulating the recipients for their dedication and accomplishments! To view all awards, scholarships, and grants and to apply, click here.